We remain OPEN for the services of chiropractic (all clinics) and physiotherapy (Hedland)!
As per the government guidelines Chiropractic and Physiotherapy are classed as essential services to assist in lowering the burden on our Healthcare colleagues during these challenging times. The past weeks has seen us make some changes as required in the clinic to continue to support the community. Thank you everyone for working with us to help us keep helping you! Beyond our normal procedures, we are following the department of Health’s “Environmental cleaning and disinfection principles for COVID- 19” to minimise the risk of infection. We are also constantly monitoring and complying with any government advice specific to our industry along with advice from the Chiropractic Board of Australia and the Australian Chiropractic Association.
- Entry to the clinic is by appointment only, we have also spaced apart chairs and are maintaining social distancing guidelines
- Please be timely to your appointment, if needing to reschedule please give us ample notice to enable someone hoping to take your place
- HICAPs is still unavailable, payment preferred via tap and go or direct debit only, then you process your rebate directly through your health fund
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer massage services at this time but we will update you when that restriction is lifted
- Please wash your hands before and after your appointment
- ANY flu-like symptoms require rescheduling and social distancing as directed by the government
Thank you once again for working with us with these changes so we can assist with reducing the load on our stretched GP and Hospital system during these times.
For any queries or concerns please contact the clinic in your area.